- In studio recording & mixing – $50 an hour (2 hour minimum) / $400 per day (12 hr max)
- Remote recording & mixing – $300 for half day (up to 5 hours) / $600 per day (12 hr max)
- Web Conferencing Services – $50 an hour (2 hour minimum)
- Audio mastering services – $30 a song / $50 an hour (larger film, TV, and larger projects)
- Audio editing & manipulation – $50 an hour (2 hour minimum)
- Audio archival & format transfer – Prices Vary depending on tape format
- Cassette Tape and Vinyl Record Transfers – $25-$50 per tape or Record (Price varies depending on length and editing needed)
- 1/4″ and 1/2″ Tape Transfers – $50 an hour (2 hour minimum)*
- 2″ Tape Transfer – $100 an hour (2 hour minimum)*
* tape cleanup and baking rate of $50 per tape may apply and will be notified if found necessary.
- All clients must be a minimum of 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- Session files will be released to client upon full payment.
- Cancellations require 24 hour notice by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (417-862-0600). Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hour notice are subject to 2 hour minimum payment when re-booking.
- Sessions available by appointment only.
- We accept cash, check, paypal, square, or major credit cards for payment.